For those who love spending their weekends in the mountains between skiing and chilling in a cabin. Skimaster takes the best details of a ski jacket and makes them even cooler, with a waist and wrist gaiter, multiple pockets and supreme warmth.
Hooded down-filled ski jacket. The 20 den nylon-polyurethane taffeta is laminated. The jacket features contrasting yoke, hood, bottom, elbows and details. The drawstring hood has a detachable real fur trim. Multiple pockets include two small pockets on the sleeves. On the inside, the jacket has a zippered pocket and a powder skirt. Adjustable waist and bottom, as well as powder wrist gaiters. Two-way front zipper and elastic strap closure at the neck. Slim fit thanks to the adjustable waist drawstring. PJS patch on the left sleeve.
- lining:100% polyamide
- fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- outer jacket:72% polyamide 28% polyurethane
- real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
- second shell fabric wp: 5,000 mm – mvp: 5,000 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.
- the down has a fill power rating of 700.
- the fur trim is finnish asiatic raccoon and its origin is finland.