Parajumpers Tanisha Special takes the Skimaster to the mountain cabin. With a combination of wool, leather and taffeta, this ski jacket will make you feel warm and special on every peak.
Hooded down ski jacket in a combination of laminated 20 den nylon-polyurethane fabric, shearling and boiled wool. The shearling hood has a removable real fur trim. Multiples pockets in front, including a cargo pocket for a safe storage. On the inside, the jacket has a zippered pocket and a powder skirt. Adjustable waist and bottom, as well as powder wrist gaiters. Two-way front zipper and the PJS elastic tape at the neck. Ribbed cuffs and PJS patch on the left sleeve.
- lining:100% polyamide
- fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- real fur:100% sheepskin
- outer jacket:72% polyamide 28% polyurethane
- inner jacket:98% virgin wool 2% cotton
- shell 3:100% sheepskin
- real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.
- the down has a fill power rating of 700.
- the fur trim is finnish asiatic raccoon and its origin is finland.
- the origin of the sheep shearling is england.